A new primary school in Brighton & Hove for children aged 4-11
We warmly invite prospective parents and pupils to visit the school. Our Open Events include a tour of the school and the opportunity to meet the staff and pupils, and to ask any questions you may have. Parents are welcome to both of the following dates:
- Open Evening: Tuesday 25th November, 6.00 pm to 6.45 pm. Parents only please.
- Open Day: Monday 1st December. Parents and children can attend. No appointments are necessary, parents can join a convenient time slot for the following tour times:
- Tour 1: 10.00 am to 10.20 am
- Tour 2: 11.00 am to 11.20 am
- Tour 3: 11.30 am to 11.50 am
- Tour 4: 01.45 pm to 02.05 pm
- Tour 5: 02.30 pm to 02.50 pm
We look forward to welcoming you to the Bilingual Primary school.
Our vision for the Bilingual Primary School is to be the leading model for bilingual education in the UK, offering the very best of British education through a comprehensive programme of learning through English and Spanish.
A world class education should equip a child with the linguistic ability to traverse worlds beyond their own with the aspiration to do so.
Your child's years at primary school are full of precious, exciting and challenging times. The Bilingual Primary School for Brighton & Hove aims to ensure that children are happy, well integrated and have a unique opportunity to explore and enrich their horizons.
Your child will be immersed in an exciting, well-structured, innovative and enjoyable environment, providing an excellent well-rounded curriculum and pastoral care.